Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Managing the overall production activities which include productivity improvement, costcontrol, production planning & control, headcount ratio control and material utilization.
3. Developing production strategies that support overall company objectives e.g. shorter production runs/frequen changeovers to improve customer service and lower inventory/working capital
4. Participating in budget planning which includes capacity budget, expenses budget, capital expenditure budget and headcount budget for production department.
5. Managing visits from local & overseas customer’s quality inspector.
6. Establishing systems and procedures and an effective monitoring system especially on production related issues.
7. Ensuring adherence to Environmental, Health and Safety standards.
8. Managing, directing and controlling all production activities in order to achieve the required level of cost, quality, and delivery lead time.
9. Devising, implementing and maintaining an effective quality management system.
10. Ensuring good work practices on the factory floor and high levels of productivity.
11. Sharing best practices in manufacturing and management techniques with other group factories throughout the region.
12. Conduct the performance appraisal for internal laborers
13. Perform any other tasks assigned by Operating Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Minimum 5 years production experience of a large organization, including 3 years’ supervisory position, with previous experience in textile and garment manufacturing a definite advantage but not absolutely necessary
3. A solid understanding and appreciation for progressive management techniques, technical ‘know-how’ and innovation.
4. Proven experience in developing and working within budgets. He/She should have the ability to manage and coordinate production activities and to delegate effectively where necessary
5. Computer knowledge, data analysis and presentation skill.
6. Written and spoken English