Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Follow up closely with all vendors on weekly sample status, weekly WIP and daily production status monitoring and update to all relevant parties.
• Working closely with HK/ Shenzhen Merchandising teams and factories to resolve any delivery, shortage issues, work with factories to ensure production/shipments happening as per TNA and work with HK/Shzn MU teams to find best possible solutions.
• Working closely with HK/ Shenzhen Merchandising teams to ensure all samples approvals are happening as per TNA and raise/alert everyone if anything getting delayed.
• Establish the SOP with all vendors related to weekly sample status update, weekly WIP update, prod status updates, shipment status updates, etc.
• Work closely with VN TD team on sample status, set priorities for them, follow up with factories on sample submission dates, sample materials TNA, etc and raise to everyone if any delays/issues found.
• Work closely with VN QD team on prioritizing inspections, getting inspection status, any delay in inspections, shortages, etc in any PO.
• Managing team of merchandisers and guiding them in handling their job role as per set procedures, monitoring their work areas to ensure all team members following same procedures.
• Regular meeting with merchandising teams, vendors to go through all sample/production/shipment status and work with them to find solutions for any delays, issues, etc.
• Training merchandising team on setting up right communication channels, being proactive in their communication, updates, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 years experience in similar job role.
• Experiences in US market will be an advantage
• Able to work independently and under pressure.
• Proficiency in reading, writing and spoken English.
• Good computer skill (MS Office, word, excel, powerpoint)
• Good Team Work, should be able to work with multiple teams within CFL and vendors.