Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To ensure good service and relationship towards internal and external stakeholders & customers.
• To work with suppliers, engineers and quality assurance staffs to meet delivery plan.
• To handle daily correspondences from suppliers and headquarters.
• To expedite suppliers schedule and delivery.
• To monitor supplier production capacity and production status and material control.
• To follow up rejects from quality control inspection.
• To understand the capacities of assigned products and work closely with vendors to achieve committed capacities (manpower, facilities and so on).
• To manage the raw material/WIP inventory of our vendors to ensure material availability and control the liability.
• To handle purchasing, planning and distribution activities for assigned suppliers independently.
• To supervise vendors’ daily production plans and ensure the production plans can fulfill delivery schedule. Monitor the production plan execution on daily basis.
• To follow up all the supply issues of assigned products. If any potential or existing OTD failure happens, work with vendors and different internal teams closely to minimize the impact ASAP and figure out corrective actions.
• To review suppliers’ performance in terms of OTD, planning flexibility and material availability with related vendors in their factories on regular basis. Proactively identify potential supply risks in order to resolve all the coming risks at the early stage. Help and coach the vendors to improve their reliabilities and promote the cooperation.
• Any other duties assigned by the superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in Toys of Trading/ Buying Office or FMCG industry, supplier management experience is preferable;
• Strong data analytical skill;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English. Able to work independently with overseas customers and vendors;
• Conversational Chinese is definitely an advantage;
• Proficient in ERP system, SAP preferred. Be familiar with MS office, especially Excel;
• Enthusiastic, motivated by new challenges, co-operative and excellent in working with multifunctional team;
• Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Production Planner role;
• Candidates from both Hanoi and Haiphong will also be considered.