What We Can Offer
SENIOR PRODUCTION PLANNING SUPERVISOR will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities as below:
• Secure operational capacities by ensuring quality of capacity data from suppliers in a proactive manner.
• Contribute to tactical capacity planning based on supplier performance on agreed capacity
• Create feasible 12 months’ production plans for the factories/outsources under responsibility taking into account production constraints and relevant lead time.
• Update and secure correct business set-up information in all relevant systems. Work with systems and reports, detect and act on potential deviations from goal.
• Prepare suppliers for best replenishment and delivery solutions by continuously maintaining & developing supplier delivery performance and sender lead-times.
• Contribute to identifying best logistical offer, implement, maintain and review by having customer and total cost in mind.
• Continuously follow-up, analyze and take action to improve supplier delivery performance and ensure goods are shipped on time from suppliers.
• Develop and maintain suppliers’ logistic competence towards becoming responsible on their own performance.
• 4 - 6 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE of PRODUCTION PLANNING in manufacturing environment
• FLUENTLY IN ENGLISH IS THE MUST
• UNDER 34 YEARS OLD
• Experience in furniture production field is high advantage
• Structured & logical thinking, basic technical understanding of production processes.
• Good proficiency in common tools and methods of strategic supply chain
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer-oriented thinking and business understanding
• Good analytical, mathematical, statistical & root cause analysis skills
• Expert in excel, formula, data management
• Advanced ERP / APS / Planning system knowledge; SOP process experience is prefer
• Competitive salary :
• 13th salary
• Social insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance
• Annual salary increasing
• Annual team building and regular social activities in the company
• Company laptop
• Be part of an international, young and dynamic team