Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Directly supervises employees in a Site. Monitors work, alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions, controls load factors and flow of work to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment.
- Design and implement operations improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory, and services.
- Analyze and draw information for daily operational needs and improvement for the team. Provide prompt problem solving for key issues.
- Supervise to ensure all safety practices and 5S are followed by all staffs (especially good house-keeping, logout/tagout, PPE, hazard & near-miss reporting, accident/incident reporting..).
- Lead 5S activities, housekeeping, and recycling programs. Lead the efforts to create a safety conscious environment; be actively involved in safety initiatives. Lead monthly safety meetings and daily safety huddles.
- Ensure quality practices on-line are followed (from handling, loading to machine and using raw materials to on-line testing during production). Maintain quality control processes to ensure products/services meet quality standards; lead implementation of process improvements.
- Ensure maximum output and minimum scrap in the shift.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to resolve problems and develop improved manufacturing processes. Make efforts to reduce manufacturing scrap and process complexity.
- Ensure AM practices are complied by staffs
- Responsible for key operational measures within business unit (service, quality, productivity, cost, safety). Drive improvement strategies in all key metric areas; manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
- Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors. Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks, and solutions.
- Represents the team, presenting team suggestions and recommendations on processes and procedures in accordance with organization cost, quality, and productivity goals.
- Maintain quality control processes to ensure products/services meet quality standards; lead implementation of process improvements. Drive improvement strategies in all key metric areas; manage production flow, staffing schedule and resources to budget and plan.
- Ensure best practices and standard operating procedures are being followed by conducting frequent business audits.
- Make plan to Implement and monitor programmes/ best practices for improving safety, quality, Maintenance, Grade Change Effectiveness, production output… on the dedicated assets
- Lead improvement projects as specified.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years Operational experience with team leader experience preferred.
- Strong leadership quality in accordance with Avery Dennison’s Leadership Principles.
- Inter-functional Business understanding and knowledge, Business Intuition (in production aspects).
- Special Skill: Knowledge and experiences in Enterprise Lean Sigma is very preferred.
- Technical Skill: Engineering/process knowledge on garment production, weaving or printing operations is preferred.
- Fluent in English is very preferred