What We Can Offer
- This role is to manage program/portfolio for multiple projects; provide coaching, mentoring and training for strategic projects that align with PVA methodology and standard.
- Plan and manage for the definition, development and delivery of approved programs/projects, including the establishment of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), in line with the approved business cases;
- Develop and actively manage assigned projects/programs aligning with PVA PMO methodology and standards;
- Lead cross functional project teams from both internal and/or external to deliver specified programs/projects effectively;
- Provide input into business case initiatives and ensure that all associated costs, risks and mitigation plans are incorporated and vetted accordingly;
- Integrate activities, through identifying and managing interdependencies, to ensure that projects are well coordinated;
- Identify, manage and control financial and operating risks and issues affecting the managed projects/programs;
- Implement project reporting, change and control processes in line with the PVA PMO procedures and standards;
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to help organization pursue Agile organization in project management;
- Manage projects/program that meet consistency, transparency, efficiency and align with strategic KPIs.
- This role is to ensure consistency, transparency, efficiency and KPIs alignments in delivery for assigned projects.
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in IT, Project Management or related fields;
- Project Management Professional Certification is plus;
- Scrum/any Agile Certifications are plus.
Knowledge and skill
- 5 years working experience in managing projects/programs that large, complex and cross-functional;
- Good knowledge and has hand-on experience in project and program management methodology and techniques;
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program;
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management;
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills;
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures;
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems;
- Good knowledge in financial services in life insurance industry is plus.
- Leadership Capability Model – Intermediate.