Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Carry out the all engineering support at vendors on the product development and debug to meet the product specifications and aesthetic requirements.
• To work with vendors and Headquarter on the product design to hit the target cost.
• Support and grow our business.
• Handle the consigned material and special components sourcing and cost negotiation.
• Assist sourcing, MOQ and cost negotiation on new material.
• Provide technical support and debug as needed.
• Provide support to the internal group on any production output issues and material authorization review.
• Monitor the schedule and on-site support from development start to OBS.
• Provide manufacturing support as needed after Production Start.
• Perform ad hoc assignments as requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2 - 5 years experience in the toys industry; background in mechanical, plastic
• Multi-national company experience is a must;
• Has knowledge in the toys industry standards for different countries
• Able to transform vision into clear strategy, goal and objectives;
• Familiar with licensed product process and approval;
• Able to work from concept drawing through development until production;
• Possesses superior problem solving skills, and independent decision making abilities
• Excellent communications skills in English, Mandarin will be an advantage.
Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salary and date available.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only in consideration for relevant/similar post(s) within Spin Master.
While we appreciate your interest in Spin Master, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.