What We Can Offer
2. Be responsible for updating changes in state policies and laws. Advise legal documents related to project implementation for superiors;
3. Supporting functional department on checking and reviewing projects that the Company prepares for investment or investment coordination;
4. Check and control the investment procedures from the project proposal to the project handover, completion of the confirmation of payment volume and value with the competent State agency or private owners;
5. Responsible for working with consulting firms and contractors to complete and supplement legal procedures to ensure full legal documents in the investment and construction stages of the project;
6. Regularly update and download new regulations relevant to Project Legal from the websites of Government and Ministries and communicate the updates to the team.
7. Preside over the monitoring, control and implementation of legal issues related to adjustments, scale changes, design changes, project derivatives;
8. Responsible for developing regulations, processes and work instructions related to project management;
9. Mastering the documents and legal provisions related to or affecting the project to advise the leadership to comply with the regulations;
10. Co-ordinate with Legal Department for any matter relevant to Project Legal matters.
11. Proposing adjusting the plan to suit the requirements and legal of the project;
12. Proposing the construction, implementation and supervision of the project implementation process, the project approval process from the step of application for investment policy to the project until the project is completed, handed over and put into use;
13. Be proactive and advise the Project Development & Project Legal Manager about legal situations arising in the course of work performance;
14. Manage project legal documents as prescribed, ensuring accuracy, completeness, science, and easy access when needed;
15. Double-check project paramaters, the designed GFA, NSA and other basic requirements by relevant Laws in order to ensure complying with authorities’ approvals for DD stage and Submission stage to Authorities for approval.
16. Advise the Project Development Director & Project Legal Manager on other issues in the project's specialized field;
17. Directly compose/revise applications and check the submission dossiers to make sure it comply with Authority’s regulation for the following Approvals/Acceptance: Investment In-principle, Master Plan 1/500, Water Supply, Power Supply, Sewage Discharge, Fire Fighting, EIA, Aviation, Basic Design, Construction Permit, Sales Permit, Occupancy Permit, Pinkbook
18. Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
+ sequence of submissions to Authorities from Investment stage until Pink Book certicaition
+ composing applications and formats of the required documents to submit to Authorities,
+ calculating project/design parameters based on the laws/regulation such as: NSA, GFA, plot ratio, construction density, community room, childcare, parking area, etc.
+ total investment capital based on MOC’s instruction for determining Total Investment Capital of the project.
+ due diligence (DD) and concept design stage: setting up Table of Allowable Design Parameters, Table of Feasibility Design Parameters, Final Report to the Management.
Knowledge of the Law: Investment Law, Land Law, Planning Law, Housing, Construction, Real Estate Business ... and the documents under the Law;
At least 4 years of experience in construction project legal in Developer or Consultanting Companies;
English communication (intermediate).
Excellent at MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and MS Project
High sense of responsibility, honesty; a sense of discipline; agility, dynamism, always having a spirit of learning, creativity at work; professional and dedicated working style;
Be dynamic, creative, well-organized and hard-working