What We Can Offer
- In day-to-day basis, facilitate the project team to do the management and monitoring and control on (1) Integration, (2) Scope, (3) Schedule, (4) Cost, (5) Quality, (6) Human Resource, (7) Communication, (8) Risk, (9) Procurement, (10) Stakeholders – in order to effectively deliver all project’s objectives that are meeting expectations.
- Regularly monitor project’s progress and make necessary communications, reports to the senior management and the Project Portfolio Committee if there is any potential issues and/or risks to project objectives – in order to drive timely decision making
- Strictly perform change control (and/or management) for any occurred changes related to any of the project’s scope, schedule, cost and quality – making sure the project will not go over budget, completed within committed scopes, meeting expected quality and schedule
- Manage cross-divisional, large scale company projects (500K EUR+) with multiple functional streams and with involvement of HCI & EmbedIT.
- Perform any other tasks and/or activities assigned by direct line managers
- Advanced PM methodology & practices, PMP Certificate or equivalent is preferable.
- Have at least 5-year experience in project/program managing roles with proven track record in leading complex, major projects, prefer experience in finance/ insurance/ banking industry.
- Must demonstrate he/she is equipped with advanced negotiation & influence capability, strong time management, problem & conflict solving skill
- Be able to do presentation in front of large audience in order to convey ideas toward gaining stakeholders’ buy-in and supports.
- Be able to effectively communicate to people at all levels – colleagues, key stakeholders, senior management across the organization
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Work without supervision & fully independently