Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Duration: ASAP for 2 years contract with the possibility of extension
▪ Ensure quality implementation of the different project activities and close cooperation and communication with the PMU and different actors involved in the implementation
▪ Conceptualise and implement of change processes related to illegal wildlife trade and protected areas, incl. including management, financing, information systems and capacity building, as well as ecotourism, ecosystem services, spatial planning, biodiversity monitoring and buffer zone development
▪ Ensure innovations and good practices are streamlined into newly developed policies focusing on the projects key topics eco-system services, participation, governance of protected areas, sustainable financing, sustainable forest management
▪ Follow up independently on opportunities in the national and international discussions and policy developments in the emerging nexus of combatting illegal wildlife trade, one health and pandemic prevention
▪ Strategic positioning of GIZ in this area, incl. planning and implementation of the activities in the region and preparation of talking points / briefs for the German Embassy
▪ Provide professional advisory services to national and local partners in the working area by identifying needs, developing concepts and strategies, providing technical inputs, and working on policy recommendations
▪ Leading innovations and knowledge management in the working area, and the communicate innovations to a broad range of stakeholders, including GIZ sector networks and dedicated working groups
▪ Coordinate project activities independently in the working area (planning and control of activities), including technically supervise a JPO and supervise the procedures for contracting of consultants
▪ Develop ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, manuals and procedures related to the working area
▪ Act as the GIZ focal point in Vietnam for SMART and participates on behalf of GIZ as a member at the Vietnam SMART Steering Committee
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
▪ Master’s degree in forestry, agriculture, natural resources management, economics or related fields;
▪ 15 years of professional working experience in the forestry and biodiversity conservation sector;
▪ Experience and good understanding of the Vietnamese legal and regulatory framework related to the forestry and biodiversity conservation sector
▪ Experience in managing international and national consultants;
▪ Experience of working with public institutions; especially with MARD, VNFOREST and PA management board
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
▪ Excellent organizational skills;
▪ Ability to balance multiple priorities and manage deadlines;
▪ Ability to work autonomously and motivate one-self;
▪ Attention to detail and accuracy;
▪ Ability to quickly master complex and unfamiliar subjects;
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional manner;
▪ Willingness to travel on short trips, both within Viet Nam and possibly abroad;
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 28th May 2021.
Note: Please state the following if you wish to apply for one of the two positions in the subject line or on the envelope.
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: http://bit.ly/2nyiCY6.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE