What We Can Offer
• Prepare IMs (Inventory Management) and PMs (Preventative Maintenance) for all assigned Project Utilities Systems are completed.
• Comply with Environment, Health & Safety Regulations and Policies at all times during all phase of the project those include LOTOs (Lock Out Tag Out), SRAs (Site Risk Assessments) & SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
• Ensure seamless handover to the core maintenance team at the end of the project.
• Troubleshoot Clean & Grey Utilities/ Facility Systems
• Provide training on the new equipment to the existing Utilities/ Facility Technicians.
• Provide support to the Utility/Facility function to ensure that critical utility supply is maintained at all times and compliance is maintained.
• Train and mentor team members
• Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience in a technical field of a food manufacturing facility.
• Good English communication skills
• At least Bachelor degree in Engineering Field. (Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, HVAC Engineering).
• Knowledge and experience of documentation, standards, and guidelines.
• A strong working knowledge & working experience in Utilities/Facilities equipment & systems.
• A strong work ethic, integrity, safety, compliance, quality, openness and curiosity for dynamic and future trends in technology, new business ideas and opportunities.
• Willingness to accept change and the ability to manage it. Continuous Improvement though standardization mind-set.