Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
operational oversight for existing and new projects in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. The candidate will work positively with others and be able to deliver
operational excellence and value.
1. Work close with Deputy Director to lead and oversee a team of Property Managers to manage the day-to-day operations of individual buildings.
2. Directly supervise the performance of a portfolio of assets with the ultimate accountability for operating each within al financial and operational expectations.
3. Provides clear, precise and consistent communication to Property Managers, performs ongoing training, coaching, counseling, etc. to ensure that the team is working at its maximum potential within a collaborative work environment.
4. Coordinate and manage the resolution of all customer service issues within the portfolio of residential or office or commercial buildings.
5. Ensures compliance for all legal and contractual agreements and requirements.
6. Tailor Property Management SOP & apply to all properties and work in coordination with the DD, HR and Learning and Development team to produce training documents and training courses for operation staff at site.
7. Establish and maintain good relationship with all sub-contractors for example-security, cleaning, landscaping, pest control etc.
8. Support Property Managers at site to handle all issues and problems and incidents relating to the daily operation to improve the service delivery.
9. Responsible for the preparation of the annual property budgets, with input from PM management plan and budget; adjust strategies accordingly.
10. Responsible for controlling costs for each property and monthly review of building financial reporting and budget variance analysis.
11. Conduct monthly operations audit to the property portfolio.
12. Support the team during pre-opening, hand-over/ transition period (if any) and process to handover the property to BOC (if any).
13. Participate in the recruitment, interview, selection, and evaluation process for HO staff and onsite staff.
14. Set plan for operation staff and sub-contractor to prepare for new project.
15. Manager to provide leadership for department, oversees major decisions and assure that the team members implement their portfolio objectives and work plans.
16. Accountable for creating effective customer service procedures, policies and standards.
17. Supervise through software/ app to make sure that all resident requests were respond in good manner and timely.
18. Periodically audit and supervise customer service level at the projects, report to management for improvement.
19. Working with L&D Team to build up training programs, hotel-style appearance and communication standards, and directly offer training to CS team at the project and guide the team how to handle complaints at the site effectively.
20. Other works as assigned by higher levels.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
A good understanding of the structure and operation of multi owned residential developments. Commercial and office experience will be a bonus.
Strong Report writing and presentation capabilities
In depth knowledge of financial and ability to develop and manage budget for company
Ability to analyze issues and present practical solutions to BOD in a fast moving environment
Ability to work independently and to define and meet deadlines in a flexible environment
Must possess excellent CRM skills
Excellent English and Vietnamese language skills