Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* To manage and be responsible for Safety Stock (SS) of SMT and EMC helping and packaging material items including to check stock availability and send PO to supplier to ensure stock is refilled on time.
* To follow up Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedure for Returned RM to suppliers including but not limited to:
- Cooperating with IGI/QA in the quality claim.
- Raising & follow-up claims and credit note for rejected RMs
- Arranging shipment of rejected RMs to suppliers
- Arranging compensation shipment with suppliers
* To support Warehouse for special check of shipments and monthly counting
* To cooperate with Warehouse to ensure all items in Discrepancy WH are followed up and solved within 30 days
* To implement other tasks to support other Logistics purchasing teams and Production when required
* To cooperate with Finance Dept for jobs related to payment process
* To effectively lead the Common and MEMS Purchasing team to perform required tasks including reasonable job allocation, teamwork building and motivation, staff coaching and staff evaluation
* To be responsible for all scope related to purchasing for Common and MEMS
* To propose to Line Manager necessary initiatives to improve the team performance.
* To search for new and potential suppliers and service providers
* To negotiate best prices and other commercial conditions
* To cooperate with suppliers/ forwarders/ service providers to make sure safe and timely transportation of all shipment (including normal and dangerous goods)
* To prepare Purchase Request (PR), Purchase Order (PO) and other related documents
* To check and monitor shipment status then prepare related Shipping Documents (SD) to Import-Export team for the customs clearance and shipment release
* To set up proper filing system to store hard copies of quotations, catalogue and information of qualified / approved suppliers
* To report and update information of missing RMs on shared folders/ SharePoint as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
* Professional knowledge of:
• Ability in controlling purchasing cost.
• Knowledge in Contract Management and Supplier Management.
• Be able forecasting and scheduling based on inventory status.
• Knowledge in Group Management.
* Knowledge of computer servicing:
• Good at Microsoft Office.
• Can use AXAPTA or SAP, preferable.
* Knowledge of foreign languages: English at C level or equal.
• Communication skills and Negotiation skills
• Leadership skill
• Influencing skill
• Motivation skill
• Mandatory: At least 2-year experience in purchasing.
• Preferred: Experience in international manufacturing company in electronics