Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Benefits what we provide: 13th month salary bonus, Birthday gift card, Health Insurance for each teammate and one family member, GYM Reimbursement: USD90/year (= VND2,090,000/year), 16+ days paid annual leave, Annual travel, Training opportunities....etc.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Test and inspect products according to related documents, make the judgement according to specified protocol; Performs process audit; report the deviations/nonconformances than RSC’s requirement to quality supervisor and other stakeholders.
• Performs product tests and inspections on all product stages of pre-Pilot, Pilot and mass production in accordance with prescribed sampling plan and related procedure, make the judgment to inspection results.
• Audits production processes to verify that they are being performed in accordance with written instructions. Records and reports the result along with any improvement recommendations as direct by quality engineer.
• Follow the improvement action implementation status, track main quality issues to avoid reoccurrence.
• Conduct the reliability test according to the test plan and specification.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Physics or Materials.
• At least 3 years’ experience in mechanical inspection and electrical testing of electronic products, experience in plastic injection and acceptability of electronic assembly will be preferable.
• Experience in supplier management.
• Skilled in use of inspection gauges/tools and international sampling standard.
• Skilled in use of electronical measuring equipment, such as multimeter, oscilloscope, etc.
• Skilled in writing quality reports, using Excel or other common reporting tools.
• Skilled in reading and writing English.
• Fluent in speaking Chinese.
• Be willing to accept the travel at home and to China.
• Report the deviations and nonconformance than the requirements.
• On time perform the inspection and audits as planned.
• Support quality engineer on other specific tasks.
• Report to Quality Supervisor.