What We Can Offer
• Play a more independent role in decision making on daily quality issues.
• Liaise with merchants on all potential delivery issues.
• Conduct inspection at factories.
• Conduct on site checking on the status of Work in Progress in factories.
• Monitor production quality in factories
• Assist factory to solve problems and provide suggestion s for factories and CFL staffs.
• Identify and wok with factories on all manufacturing issues to ensure all potential manufacturing issues area addressed at Preproduction.
• Maintain effective and efficient information flow and knowledge flow between related parties
• Collect and submit data (data entry when required) to Manager to analysis
• Certificate holder or above in clothing and textile discipline.
• Strong knowledge in QA and garment manufacturing process
• Strong technical support and good problem solving.
• Good PC skills.
• Good communication in English.
• Willing to travel frequently.
• Tough and with good interpersonal skill are requirement
• Able to work under pressure.
• Salary: 1.000$ – 1.600$
• Discretionary bonus, compulsory insurance requested by law.
• Attractive annual health check package
• Dynamic and friendly working environment
• Annual Leave