What We Can Offer
• Conduct inspection in different stages, to ensure consistency & effectiveness in achieving product quality requirement and quality performance
• Implement quality control procedures to each quality standard and coordinate action plan with Quality & Production Manager
• Following up and onsite tracking of CAP & CIP
• Sample inspection – to carry out SMS check.
• Quality Assurance - carry out regular checking throughout production cycle from material incoming to deliver of products, ensure product is meeting Brand requirements, identify problems & potential issues at an earlier stage.
• Functional test – Ensure regular onsite tests are conducted per requirement. e.g. water leaking, wash test, etc.
• Final inspection - to conduct statistical audit to ensure all shipments meet Brand quality standards. Escalate any quality issues/ failed audits to QPM for decision making.
• Complete various reports for each stage of inspection, review with and acknowledged by vendor counterparts.
• Monitor & tracking of WIP, escalate to QPM any capacity issue or inspection peak identified.
• Support improvement & identify potential VSL issues.
• At least 3-5 years QC experiences in industrial of garment, especially for outdoor apparel
• Computer literate; MS office
• Good English (reading, writing and speaking)
• Good knowledge in fabric, garment sewing, taping, gluing and washing
• Understood printing and embroidery as must
• Experience of following up production schedule