Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Location: Dong Van II IZ, Duy Tien, Ha Nam
IMPACT and OPPORTUNITY:
•To lead all teams within the quality department to achieve all set quality targets through the use
of preventive tools, continuos improvement activities and real time problem solving
•To implement, maintain and develop the quality management systems throughout the whole
company whilst ensuring that it constantly meets international standards, and is in line with the
QM standards of the Gentherm group
•To support and cultivate a culture of First-Time Quality and Zero Defects
• Maintain good collaboration with the cross-function team such as Production, Process Engineering, and SCM etc. to achieve the company goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Setting up of an effective organizational structure and lead adequate development, retention and
training for staff, to ensure the quality department is well equipped for current and future
• Evaluate prepare and monitor budget for headcount, controllable cost and investments for the
• Set up quality objectives and related trainings
• To coordinate all processes as defined by Gentherm Process landscape to ensure the integration of the quality management system requirements into the organization's process and that processes are delivering their intended outputs
• Lead the problem solving process to define Corrective and Preventive actions and ensuring those
actions are implemented effectively
• To ensure manufactured products are consistently meet both external and internal requirements.
This includes legal compliance and customer expectations
• To be responsible for the final evaluation and decision regarding any enquires about inferior
product or customer complaint regarding any of the company’s products or services
• To stop shipment to ensure that non-conforming product do not ship to customer and stop
production to correct quality problems or process that do not comform to requirements
• To monitor customer scorecards and customer portals ensuring customer satisfaction is being
• To continuously monitor and report on the performance of the entire quality management system
and opportunities for improvement
• To be the Product Safety Representative for Ha Nam plant
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 05 year experience in the same positions or level.
• Minimum 02 year in manufacturing environment
• Experience in using operation management tools and methodologies such as quality and HSE
management systems (IATF 16949, ISO14001, ISO 45001), Lean manufacturing
• Experience in carrying out audits according to IATF 16949
• Proven record of high level of compliance and quality mind set
Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Engineering or Supply chain Management
• Knowledge in LEAN, Six-Sigma,
• Knowledge in Quality and HSE Management Systems (AIAG Five core tools, IATF16949, ISO14001, ISO 45001)
• Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning,
resource allocation, human resources)
• High level of spoken and written English
• Excellent computer skills, presentation (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Emergency handling ability.
• Personality : Good communicator, Assertive, Drive, Fair, Patient, Responsible
Must adopt a practical approach towards work
• Must be methodical
• High level of problem solving and analytical skills – able to analyse data and information from
different areas of the business and come up with a summarized conclusion and argument.
• Time Management – able to prioritize tasks and allocate time appropriately.
• Presentation Skills – able to deliver public speaches to top management with confidence and clarity
• Team work skills – able work in a team and in harmony with all team members but at the same time confident of own skills and opinions.
Manages a team of 100 people