Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing, planning, scheduling, communicating, facilitating, and reporting project related tasks.
- Coordinating the work of project team members to ensure that project goals are achieved.
- Identifying risks and formulating and executing abatement plans. Facilitation and lead of problem solving.
- Monitor cost for both project and product assuring actual cost is on target.
- Reviews and assures SAP accuracy: STIBO entry, BOM’s and Routings, cost, CAPEX management
- Participate in pilot assembly and coordinate with quality, process, engineering and manufacturing team for a successful production start-up.
- Breaking work down into manageable tasks required to meet project objectives and assigning and/or directing the work of others.
- Leading cross-functional teams.
- Maintain regular communication with Product and Project Management teams on cross category initiatives to identify opportunities for synergies and project efficiencies, maximizing resources and sharing lessons learned.
- Coordinating regional Stage Gate Reviews as well as project presentations of deliverables and reporting progress to senior management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional experience in project leadership including management of complex projects for a minimum of 5+ years.
- Excellent knowledge of project management disciplines and project team dynamics.
- Demonstrated successfully managed complex projects. Showed the ability to influence others to desired outcomes
- Excellent proven analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively negotiate and facilitate complex problem resolution
- Must be able to travel up to 35%.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel or equivalent project management software is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Experience with Ceramics, Acrylics, Solid Surface Materials, and Furniture a plus.
- Project Development experience in a consumer durable goods business strongly preferred.
- PMP or equivalent professional certification.
- Working experience using Portfolio Project Management software