Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Builds applicant sources by searching and sourcing community services, colleges, and job-posting sites; recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting; others networking.
• Research organization information, opportunities, and benefits of clients; Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Search CVs from Salesforce, VNW and other sources and key in salesforce
• Prepare shortlist of prospective candidates for consultants based on the positions’ JD and requirements
• Handle general inquiries from candidates
2. Business development
• Make phone calls to dormant clients to refresh/resume business
• Actively market RPO and services to clients and candidates (i.e. Networking events, internal company events, etc).
• Align company & team business strategies to ensure growth of team while building/maintaining client relationships.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years of experience in recruitment.
• Passionate in recruitment.
• Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
• Highly proactive, positive
• Customer-oriented, patient