Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Writing and publishing the different job offers and follow up on the job boards;
• Sourcing, hunting and developing recruiting strategies to build a strong network of technical candidates;
• Identification and qualification of potential candidates by different tools/techniques;
• Manage the entire recruiting process and closely follow up with all on-process candidates;
• Attending Selection Committee weekly to build and justify strategic recruitment plan;
• Performance and salary review twice a year and an annual performance-based bonus
• Free Parking fee + company allowance
• 15 days of annual leave; 05 Urgent Case Days; 06 days of sick leave without
• Premium Health Care Package (up to VND 40,000,000/ year), Annual Health Checkup (twice per year)
• Club Program Sponsorship
• Fun activities: Company trip, Company Birthday, Thanksgiving Day, Annual Party, Happy Snack Time, Music Club..
• Cleared career development plan aligned with your career goal, training opportunities.
Good training programs for full-cycle recruitment
Dynamic working environment
Working with various recruitment projects in various industry: Banking-Finance, FMCG, IT, Manufacturing…
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• IT industry knowledge is a plus;
• You have exceptionally good communication skills, dynamism, and the ability to identify talents and let them grow;
Good at working under high pressure and deadlines
• You have a good command of English in order to communicate efficiently with the hiring managers and pitch non-Vietnamese candidates. A third foreign language is an advantage;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize workloads & manage multiple requests and relationships internally and externally;
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is necessary.