Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Recruitment & Selection
1. Job Advertisement & Posting:
Work closely with Team Leader / Project Manager / Director to understand about recruiting demand & timeline.
Create Job Advertisement following company formats.
Posting Job Advertisements on career websites, Fan pages, LinkedIn, etc. Propose best packages for Job advertisements to attract most candidates.
Organize test & interviews for shortlisted applicants.
Manage existing candidate database to exploit for future positions.
2. Develop internal and external recruitment source
Keep close relationship with Career Service Company, University, vocational centres, etc.
Participate in developing company brand in outside activities (job fair, workshop) or in candidate’s eyes.
3. Employee profiles management:
Collect all required documents from new staffs, included CV, Application letter, Health Check result, Qualifications, ID and Residence Book, …
Manage employee’s profiles in proper manner & keep it always up to date.
B. Welcoming new-hires
Work with relevant departments to ensure facilities and equipment are readily available before the joining date of new-hires.
Develop Orientation programs and ensure all new-hires be trained about this.
Introduce new-hires to everybody and support them any time to ensure their smooth induction into company.
C. Probation Follow-up
Follow up probation time of new-hires & notify HR Manager in case they resign.
Arrange probation evaluation meeting at least 10 days before the probation contracts ends
Official Labour Contract should finish with both side’s signature at least 3 days before the end date of probation contract.
D. Termination process
Support HR Manager to develop termination process.
Prepare Decision of Termination Labour Contract & Hand-over reports in case Employees terminate Labour Contract.
E. Survey: Prepare new hire survey, training and update report
F. Report: Weekly and monthly report
G. Other tasks if required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Preferred experience in Consulting/ Construction sector or IT Software Development
- Excellent knowledge in recruitment/ talent acquisition
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or HR
- Good communication skills in English language. At least B1 English skills
- Preferred skills in German language
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with staff, peers, and industry colleagues/contacts in a team environment.
- Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Preferred experience in head-hunting company or engineering company.