What We Can Offer
This is a challenging but exciting sales-driven job where you are expected to work with and provide valuable career/recruitment consultancy to many levels of professional. On a daily basis, the key responsibilities of a senior recruitment consultant include:
• Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
• Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
• Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
• Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
• Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
• Offering CV, interview and general career advice
• Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
• 3 to 5 years’ working experiences in a multinational environment. Sales experienced candidates are highly preferred.
• A resilient individual who is sales-driven, ready to go beyond and strive for challenges
• Strong desire for success and self-development, willingness to learn, teamwork mindset and initiative taker
• Excellent communication skill – able to express ideas effectively as an individual and in group context, both in Vietnamese and English languages.
• Desire to have a rewarding career, in both monetary and non-monetary terms