Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Senior Recruitment Executive, your responsibility mainly focuses on:
• Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and pro-actively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority to manager or staff-level.
• Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
• Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
• Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
• Administrate Internship/Trainee-ship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
• Be an active net-worker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
• Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
3. HR teamwork & other projects
• Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
• Share teamwork and other projects as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related disciplines.
• At least 4 years of experience in recruitment.
• Available to work full-time in 6 months
• Passionate in HRM, especially recruitment.
• Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
• Highly proactive, positive
• Customer-oriented, patient