Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Provide support & corporate with other Dept./ Center/ Division having recruitment needs in screening and interviewing to select qualified candidates up to Managerial level
- Provide guide line & support New Comers in terms of company culture, policies, structure & other info needed
- Screen application forms, shortlist applicants, devise and implement selection processes, conduct interviews, and tests.
- Regularly provide update on recruitment progress and actively analyze weekly/monthly recruitment results in order to have suitable planning and solutions to fulfill the recruitment needs
- Proactively assist or coordinate with HRBP to provide resources solutions to BU from both internal transfer / adjustment and external hiring
- Carry out recruitment activities within budget such as posting job advertisement in website, using headhunt services, participating in job fairs, making relationship and connecting to universities/ colleges... in order to build up employer brand and varied candidate pool;
- Resolve other recruitment-related issues & undertake other tasks assigned by Recruitment Team Leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 02 years of recruitment experience. Headhunt background or IT Recruitment is a plus
- Skilled in recruitment, operation, communication, negotiation, presentation, Good networking skill
- Great headhunting skill and industry mapping (people research)
- Skilled in candidate competition tracking & management
- General industry knowledge required
- Creative, dynamic and team player with business acumen and passion for company business growth
- Team building, coordination and follow- up skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with all organizational levels
- High learning ability
- Self-motivation ability
- Possesses knowledge of external business environmental management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English communication skill