Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. To get financial and other related information from customers in order to establish and develop a profitable relationship with the customers
3. To advise customers, where possible, concerning business management and financial matter in relation to the credit and to set banking facilities and to establish and negotiate with customers the terms and conditions which suit the customers’ requirement under the scope given by the Management.
4. To collect information from various sources to evaluate the performance of each credit customer.
5. To prepare Credit Application, Credit Risk Rating, and Annual Review and present Credit Application to the Management and IBG- Head Office.
6. To prepare the daily transaction for approval when there is an over-limit which is beyond the Branch’s authority
7. To follow up the performance and monitor the risk of credit customer and report the potential problem account to the Management
8. To act as a service window for credit customer for matters related to banking services and assist to handle complaints from credit customers
9. To update Head Office instruction and local regulations related to the banking industry and overall account management to ensure that all lending activities are in line.
10. To assist Marketing Manager in training and guiding new marketing officer/staff
11. To coordinate with other department in improving the performance of the branch especially in lending fields and in updating customers’ data.
12. To perform other assignments from the Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good knowledge of corporate banking, credit analysis / preparing of Credit Application
- Having at least 5 years of experience at the same level in Corporate banking
- Understanding of internal and external rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge in all process of work
- Good command in English (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- Communications skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Judgement and analytical skills
- Business sense