Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Establish, manage, take care, maintain and develop relationships with customers in assigned porfolio in order to understand customers, identify opportunities and risks of customers and theirs value chains
- Proposing to develop solutions suitable for in charge customers, becoming a consultant, main funding arranger for customers and becoming the main transaction bank for customers and the value chain of these customers.
- Collaborate with product Divsions, BB Division, RBG Divsion and support Divsions to realize opportunities and effectively manage risks for customers in charge and their value chains.
Engage in relevant direct business Functions as follows:
- Building and developing customer relationships
- Implement customer understanding
- Coordinate with LVKT to identify and deploy customer CVP (customer value proposition)
- Develop ACP, action plan and implement customer consultation
- Effective management by customer
Specifically, the work to be done:
- Managing, exploiting and developing relationships with customers in the assigned customer portfolio (mainly customers with diverse financial needs), ensuring to meet and exceed TOI as planned and controlled good debt quality of its entire customer portfolio
Submit and defend credit proposal (if any) at Credit Commitee for approval.
-Regularly review the existing portfolio, in order to detect early warning signals and potential risks. At the same time, coordinate with direct report person and related parties to propose plans to respond to arising/potential risks, and implement risk management plans for each customer.
- Coordinating with the focal department of the Division to serve the inspection, audit and control delegations periodically and when requirements arise.
-Give ideas and suggestions on business development, risk management and coordinate with relevant departments to implement those ideas.
-Maintaining and promoting relationships with all customers in their portfolio at leadership and management/operational levels
Participating in the implementation of tasks and projects of the Division and of TCB as assigned by superiors
- Implement the unit's BCP according to TCB's regulations.
- Comply with the regulations, policies, procedures, instructions of TCB and the law for the officers in the unit in charge.
- Participating in capacity development training courses; Build your own development roadmap
- Understand and consistently apply organizational cultural values and behavioral standards as prescribed by the bank
Other duties as assigned by superiors
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have at least 10+ years of working experience in finance - banking and 10+ years at management level
- English: Fluent in TOEIC 650 or higher or equivalent.
- University graduate majoring in banking, finance, or in the economic sectors