Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Collect data of real estate market and write relevant property reports.
- Maintain, update, and develop the database of property markets and macroeconomics.
- Analyze property market and economic developments.
- Prepare, design the layout of reports, and review detailed reports/presentation.
- Quarterly report written.
- Travel and collect relevant information to the property market.
- Work closely with team to ensure that quality service is delivered in a timely manner.
- Proactive in build and leverage business networks.
- Various other job-related tasks as assigned by Line Manager or BOD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years’ experience in the similar position in multinational commercial property/real estate or Market Research companies.
- Excellent in communication both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to use MS. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Teams, etc.); Reporting preparation and edition (PDF, PNG, etc.)
- Reporting preparation and edition (Paint, Google Earth, etc.)
- Research skill is very excellent and professional.
- Be aware of micro economic; a sensitive person with good skills of real estate information.
- Be careful person, focusing on details and correction of every released information on reports.
- Ability to create Real Estate Market Reports.
- Teamwork player, support team member, eager to learn.