Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are recruiting one Quantitative Senior Research Executive to support our growth in Vietnam!
- To be at the heart of our work with clients, supporting your team in the design, set-up and management of research projects.
- Supervised by Associate Research Manager or Research Manager.
- Provide a safe pair of hands in managing simple or complex research projects.
- Effectively manage multiple projects at once and anticipate potential problems and how to prevent them.
- Carry out tasks displaying solid basic research knowledge.
- Design research and draft small proposals that demonstrate good knowledge.
- Draft and or produce research project outputs.
- Check and appropriately analyze more complex data, interpret accurately and make good recommendations based on it.
- Write good quality report.
- Manage clients appropriately and proactively.
- Develop product/ sector knowledge and champion it.
- Demonstrates commercial acumen (medium target).
- Display basic supervisory/ mentoring practices with junior staff.
- Keenness to learn and proactive about self-development and development of others.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years of good foundation market research experience.
- Experience in questionnaire design, table specifications and project management.
- Experience in daily client management.
- Knowledge of basic statistics is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, written and oral, Vietnamese and English.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Presentation skill.
- Good client service skills.
- Able to build strong links with the rest of the business.
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Analytical thinking
- Proactive / Self-motivated
- Logical thinking and curiosity
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies.