Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are recruiting one Qualitative Senior Research Executive or Associate Research Manager to support our growth in Vietnam!
* Manages the integration of internal and external information sources to deliver exceptional insight to the clients.
* Contribute to development of company strategic research framework.
* Building and nurturing relationships and credibility with clients.
* Participates on team planning, company initiatives and growth of business.
* Effectively manage multiple projects at once and anticipate potential problems and how to prevent them.
* Awareness of financial targets and identify job profitability problems and resolve them with support if required.
* Able to write discussion guide, topline & skeleton for complex project (U&A/ Segmentation/ Lifestyle).
* Design research and draft small proposals that demonstrate good knowledge.
* Draft and or produce research projects outputs.
* Check and appropriately analyze more complex data, interpret accurately and make good recommendations based on it.
* Analyze projective data.
* Moderate standard and extended groups providing an immediate client debrief of findings if required. Lead and direct debriefing/synthesis of group findings, write fluent and original discussion guides for most projects and effectively use projective techniques.
* Client relationship: build and maintain relationships; measure to be set through review process (guideline target – 35% of time). Manage clients appropriately and proactively and their projects / relationship (advance task).
* Identify simple business opportunities and discuss with seniors.
* Develop product / sector knowledge and champion it.
* Display good, basic supervisory / mentoring practices with junior staffs (advanced task).
* Keep abreast of current trends within market research, in order to develop personal skills / knowledge base.
* Present part of the report for client.
* Keenness to learn and proactive about self-development and development of others.
* Provides project direction to junior staffs.
* Supervised by Associate Research Manager or Research Manager or SRM
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
* Master of whole qualitative process, do & don’t.
* Good communication skills, written and oral, Vietnamese and English.
* Debriefing skill.
* Reporting skill.
* Presentation skill.
* Solving problems / conflicts (internal).
* Good client service skills.
* Able to build strong team.
* Analytical thinking
* Proactive / Self-motivated
* Logical thinking and curiosity
* Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies