What We Can Offer
- Establish and improve operational risk framework, policy and procedures.
- Work with relative departments to establish and improve operational risk tools, systems.
- Work with all relative departments to develop and update Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), create risk profiles as well as to set and -monitor Key Risk Indicator (KRI), Key Control Indicator (KCI) and its tolerance level.
- Implement Control Assurance Program (CAP) to ensure sufficient and effective control points in procedures and implementation. Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
- Accurately, completely and timely record operational risk events that result in financial losses, gains and near misses.
- Coordinate with compliance/ internal and external audits to solve regulatory/ audit findings, track aging, periodic follow up to ensure that all findings are remediated by committed timeliness and that the actual root causes are being addressed.
- Socialize significant operational risk & loss events as well as audit & regulatory findings and conduct lessons learned to create awareness.
- Prepare dashboards and reports to Management on operational risks.
- Promote risk culture throughout the Company via trainings, e-learnings, newsletters, workshops.
- 2+ years of Risk Management experience, preferably in information technology, ecommerce, banking/ financial services
- Solid analytical and problem - solving skills
- Can-do attitude, excellent learning and researching skill
- Ability to read and interpret and compose policies, procedures, guidance
- Strong experience with metrics and reporting, and tools like excel, SQL, Power BI
- Highly prefer candidates with experience in establishing and implementing Operational risk management
- Technical background including database and business intelligence skills is an advantage