What We Can Offer
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is responsible for development, deployment and implement creative solutions using RPA technologies. You will work closely with departments on the engagement to understand the business requirements to build, implement and deploy RPA solutions. Ultimately this role is about using technology to improve existing process efficiency.
- Responsible for improving corporate performance, and optimizing and managing the business process of company.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Controlling, monitoring, measuring, executing, designing, and evaluating business process activities.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Track projects performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Improving business process management in practically all the departments.
- Designing new processes for the organization and contributing towards solving process-related challenges that the organization may encounter.
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by Manager.
- At least 2 years’ experience in robotics process automation, project management. Experience in business process improvement will be preferable
- Practical experience in RPA tools: Must – UIPath, Preferable – Automation Anywhere, ...
- Knowledge and experience in programming and database by using .Net, Java, VBA, MS SQL, … is preferable
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral English
- Ability to drive projects through to completion
- Well organize, attentive to details attitude
● Attractive Salary + Allowance
● Salary of probation: full 100%
● 15 annual leave days + birthday leave (gifts)
● Salary review based on work performance and company’s performance
● Performance bonus, 13th- month salary
● Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and Bao Viet care insurance; Gym package; Health checkup
● Nice & modern working space with young, dynamic & friendly colleagues and free coffee, tea, drinks;
● Company trip; Teambuilding; Year-End Party; Happy Friday
● Working hours: 8:00 - 17:00 from Monday - Friday