Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Liaise directly with forwarders to ensure sufficient freight coverage that shipments can sail in accordance with forecast, and production. Problem solving freight delays and unforeseen circumstances to avoid any customer impact.
- Coordinate shipments with production to meet customer (contract) requirements and MHT’s requirements (inventory, ship availability).
- To prepare documentation for customs clearance (Invoice, PL, CDF, P/O, Certificate of Assay, etc) (co-ordinate with Finance/ Accounting for export-tax payment if any). Ensure export customs clearance is obtained in a timely manner and accurately.
- Ensure that pricing and sales data in SAP are entered & maintained in SAP in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the shipment forecast and production coordination records are updated accurately, and in a timely manner. Regularly check the record change logs, and shipment ready date record to arrange container bookings accordingly.
- Coordinate with Finance Team to reconcile payments on a weekly basis. Track payment receipt from customers and follow up with customers immediately if payments are late or short. Update trade logs.
- Ensure that Sales Execution Officer input PR/SE in SAP in a timely manner.
- Other tasks as directed by the Head of Sales &Marketing Vietnam, Sales Manager and Sales Execution Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate in English and International Business, Foreign trade, economics, Commerce, International business
- Professional knowledge relating to import- export, international payments, shipping…
- Need 2-3 years of experience on exporting bulk shipments, finalize pricing procedure with VN customs.
- Good organizational skills, time management, phone communication and teamwork, able to prioritize work load and adapt to changing demands.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel). SAP/ERP experience would be an advantage