Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Working closely with other departments including Marketing, Product, and Finance to drive all business development and marketing initiatives for the vehicle category.
• Develop high-level partnership with strategic partners and clients.
• Implement sales activities and be responsible for business results according to the company's KPI.
• Collaborate with relevant departments in communicating, interviewing and hiring, training lower-level employees to execute your strategy, and leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance of employees in the sales department.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum +3 years of experience in the sales management role is required.
• Passion and excitement for the digital transformation of car sale transactions B2C and B2B.
• Strong selling, negotiation skills in used car market.
• Ability to think strategically, identify and solve transactional problems to ensure a safe and successful transaction.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both internally and external parties.
• Great team spirit and humble nature.
• Strong team management and organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team, yet highly motivated and proactive enough to work independently.
**Nice to have:
• Demonstrated experience in the same position in ecommerce, digital, car industry is a plus.
• Experience in merging from offline to online
• Having extensive knowledge of the car market is an advantage.
• Existing networks with used car dealers or distributors are a strong plus.
• Be able to closely supervise and manage the operation of the sales department to achieve the set goals.
• Be able to manage, mentor and develop junior sales staff, including providing consistent and actionable feedback.
• Strong verbal and written communication in English is a plus.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
• Excellent and competitive salary and commission package with 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
• Mon-Fri, flexible in working hours and up to 2 remote working days per month.
• 2 additional Special holidays (Christmas Eve & your Birthday).
• Annual leaves increase by loyalty.
• Premium health care package after 6 months working (included probation)
• Opportunity to be promoted to a higher or management role with excellent performance.
• Professional and open working environment with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company.
• Opportunity for personal development by training courses (technical & non-technical programs).
• Cool activities such as Beer time, Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, etc, Team Building and so on.
• Opportunity to promote your capacity & make a real impact in a fast-growing, creative, humble and open start-up vibe.
• Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at Carmudi as we build this fast growing company together!