Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
REPORTS TO: EVENT MANAGER
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for revenue generation from new customers and existing customers.
You will be expected to source and close leads, to develop strategies to attract new customers, enter new markets and review new business revenue; revenue generation from existing and new customers by retaining and maintaining relationships, growing accounts and driving exhibitor attendance.
1. Be responsible for managing domestic sales activities in Vietnam to meet regional and event target.
2. Identify clients’ needs, maintain the relationship (mostly with senior positions) & increase the revenue with existing clients, deal with day-to-day clients’ requirement
3. Search and evaluate new prospects, build up exhibitor database, market research and develop relationship with potential clients
4. Maintain good relationship with related Embassies and Associations, develop brand awareness and industry specific knowledge, keep up to date & analyze competitors’ activities.
5. Closely coordinate with the offices worldwide within network in managing exhibitions, overseas sales team and agents for prospects, customer services
6. Closely coordinate with Operation Department in all operations matters and with Marketing Department in promotional activities, coordinate with Finance team for timely and correct invoicing.
7. Monitor after-sales services, compile and analyze sales figures for regional sales report.
8. Maintain accurate and timely customer information and notes within Salesforce (CRM system)
9. Capture and enter sales contract information into the CRM/ invoicing system, being in charge of exhibitors’ payment follow up with the support from an event executive.
10. Directly report to and assist Event Manager in various matters of sales and event management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University diploma, major in business administration is a plus
• Minimum four (04) years experienced in similar sales position
• Strong command of English
• Speaking Mandarin is a plus
• Strong project management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work under high pressure
• Target oriented
• Base salary + Commission
• Private healthcare and accident insurance (PTI)
• Minimum 14 days annual leave
• Flexible working hours
• Working Office in heart of HCMC (District 1)