What We Can Offer
- Responsible for business development by performing market visits, managing key accounts, tracking new projects, influencing the specifications and setting new business targets for the team to ensure targeted growth is achieved;
- Create new customers by analysing the market, plan visits to potential customers, swift response on quotations and inquiries in order to secure growth and increase market share;
- Gather customer needs, market trends and competition information. And analyse competitive dynamics and market trends, including market size, market share, customer segments, buying factors, competitive position, etc. Do market research and analysis to make feasible concept business strategy and plan;
- To follow up and monitor Key Projects closely by ensuring Jotun’s products are used in order to achieve targeted sales budget;
- Maintain customer relationship by regular visits, responding to enquiries and providing advice on product selection in order to achieve sales budget;
- Follow up and monitor customers on proper pricing and payment to reduce Days of sales outstanding and to achieve the targeted gross margin;
- Co-ordinate with internal departments like: Customer Service, Marketing and Production to ensure high quality of service is provided.
*** We offer:
- An international and professional European working environment;
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…).
- At least 3 year working experience in Sales Technical or Maritime products, preferably ship-owners and shipyards;
- Prospect of leadership skills for advanced career development in the future;
- Able to pursue projects with strategic perspectives to achieve target in related sales segment;
- Mature, structured, proactive with strong team spirit and able to work in a professional and challenging environment;
- Able to work independently; build and maintain long-term relationship customers;
- Good presentation skills and ability to present sales documentation professionally;
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Willing to travel.