Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for the overall development and execution of Business Development strategy through the development and maintenance of existing accounts and to secure new customers through effective propositions, ethical sales methods and relevant communication to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction. Key requirements include the leading and management of the sales team in the achievement of both their individual and collective targets expressed in terms of financial and new businesses and the delivery of growth aspiration for the Vietnam entity.
1. Delivers financial results in line with agreed revenue targets set in tandem with the commission scheme.
2. Develops and delivers a sales strategy for the North (Ha Noi) market. Researches potential customers and development of business opportunities.
3. Develops detailed account strategies for key customers in North region and develops new areas of business.
4. Builds a strong and engaged Business Development team for the North of Vietnam while supporting effective recruitment, training and development of the team members.
5. Manages sales process and pipeline for all Business Development activities.
6. Manages the Ha Noi Business Development team to ensure results are delivered in line with sales strategy and budget.
7. Builds and establishes rapport with existing customers and updates them on CEVA market information
8. Sources and follows up on sales leads to secure new customers.
9. Proposes solutions and prepares quotations for customers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Working experience in selling Air-/Ocean freight and Contract Logistics services (at least 5-7 years’ experience with relevant 3 PL’s)
• Leadership experience
Specialist Knowledge & Skills:
• Familiar with CL / FM business and processes
• Strong analytical skills
• Good stakeholder management skills
Interpersonal & Communication Skills:
• Ability to work in team
• Good bilingual skills (English or Korean)
• Clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to build effective relationships with internal and external partners / service providers