Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The role of Senior Sales Officer is important for the growth of Wendler Interlining Vietnam Co., Ltd. (WQN) in Vietnam. There is considerable opportunities for growth, especially with new customers. The Senior Sales Officer will be actively supporting the Sales Manager with maximizing sales revenues and increasing the market share of WQN directly and through business partnerships with local and regional distributors and agents assigned within the area of sales responsibility.
Actively support Sales Manager and Head of Sales / General Manager Asia to achieve defined sales budgets, top- and bottom line (i.e. gross margins), reporting on performance according to set policies and standards.
Develop together with the Sales Manager our existent customer portfolio in terms of sales growth, ensuring positive image perception by our customers, both commercially and technically. Identify leads and prospects throughout the assigned sales territories and realize growth through new customers, increasing market-share year on year.
This is a functional role, within the assigned sales territories to actively support the Sales Manager to achieve the agreed sales plans and sales strategies. Teamwork within internal group as well as within the global organization is a vital part of this role to pursue and execute a market-oriented high-price sales strategy.
Depending on market developments and internal organizational requirements, the job description can be reviewed and amended discretionary by the top management at any time.
• Supporting the Sales Manager with the agreed sales plan and sales strategies for assigned sales territories to increase the market share of Wendler Interlining brand for all own product lines, specially focus on the cotton products that is our strength.
• If needed customer visits to build up the long-term business relationship between WQN and existent customers directly with the support of local distributors and agents. And develop the new products to expand the current business with the existent customers.
• Searching of sales leads and prospects in the assigned sales territories including their follow up to generate sales with or without introduction of the local distributors and agents.
• Getting a deep understanding about buyers/vendors relationship in order to understand the trends in the garment industry.
• Build up teamwork and the internal communication with QA team and SO team to maintain the strong supply chain with full services provided to customers.
• Provides timely feedback to Sales Manager regarding sales performance and market developments.
• Market analysis.
• Monthly reporting.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales and activity reports for assigned sales territories.
• Controls personal expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adhere and comply with all regulatory frameworks as well as company policies, procedures and business ethics codes in full and always.
• Perform well house- keeping and 5S at working place.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Problem Solving Ability: The job holder must be capable of formulating proposals and making r recommendations relating to sales. The job holder is also required to be proactive and contribute to change.
• Communication: Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
in including those required for presentations, selling ideas.
• Judgement: The job holder is required to determine own priorities, make sound decisions, and recognize when it is right to consult up wards or across with peers
• Negotiation: The job holder must be an excellent and pro-active listener, a competent negotiator
• Personal Specification
Well-developed analytical skills.
Articulate, innovative and confident figure.
Excellent and pro-active listener, both externally and internally
Flexible, ownership, proactive (able to work on own initiative), can deal with more than one project at a time and prioritize accordingly.
Candidate 1: Vietnamese (native/C2)), English (B2 - C1), Chinese (C1 or B2/ HSK level 5-6)
Candidate 2: Vietnamese (native/C2), English C1, preferred: Korean (B2 / TOPIK II level 3 or KLAT 4 ).
• Computer / Business Systems: The job holder is required to be computer literate with competence in all Microsoft applications especially Excel, advantage: ERP systems
Basic knowledge about interlining fabric will be beneficial but not a must.
Experience in the textile/garment industry is advantage.
Technical interest, commercial and financial interest and acumen.
• Education / Degree (recommended, not required)
Bachelor of Economics with English and Chinese/ Korean competency,
Bachelor of Foreign languages in English, Chinese / Korean with Business acumen, or
Bachelor / engineer in garment & textile with English / Chinese competency.