Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at about 20 sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Ingredients
• Cargill Protein
Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Sales Representative will participate in face to face and remote selling to the company's new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. In this role, you will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
• Development and delivery of sales proposals and conducting detailed presentations for effective product demonstration.
• Build a business plan for each account developing strong client relationships.
• Plan daily activities, including customer visits and establish quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
• Follow market and competition evolution, relaying information to senior staff.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Attractive base salary, phone & meal allowance
• 14 days of annual leave
• 13th month salary + performance bonus
• 100% salary in probation period, compulsory insurance paid from first working day
• Bao Viet Insurance for employee and 3 family members
• Travelling benefit and educational support for employee’s children
• Unique opportunity to work for an American leading multinational agribusiness company