What We Can Offer
The job holder is responsible for upholding and promoting Agile/Scrum practices across Scrum development teams. The job holder is also responsible for applying Scrum value, theory, rules and to ensure the squad are working on the right task at the right time according to Agile principle. The job holder serves as a conduit between Product Owners and development teams to achieve specific milestones and deliverables
Key Accountabilities (1)
Scrum Standards and Efficiency for Squads
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review/ showcase, sprint retrospective) for 3-4 squads.
- Discuss open issues, status and roll forward action items (focus on process-oriented issues).
- Help team members to use and navigate agile tools and software (Confluence, Jira, Slack, Trello, PPM).
- Map out execution plans and communicate roles, responsibilities, objectives, commitment, deliverables and schedules for tribes and squads.
- Support Product Owners on features backlog, prioritization and release planning that will realise the greatest business value.
- Facilitate squads or project teams to think out-of-the-box and collaborate to improve efficiency and velocity.
- Guide teams for continuous improvement momentum and clear obstacles to help them meet delivery timelines.
Key Accountabilities (2)
Coaching and Training
- Work with Agile Coach to drive overall coaching program for squads.
- Develop and implement different retrospective formats to promote fun and engaging team events.
- Help squads identify gaps between current practices and Agile and Lean values, principles and practices.
- Use concepts of game thinking and game mechanics to engage users in problem solving.
- Deliver the required level of knowledge and training on Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Key Relationships - Direct Manager
Agile Coach or Head of Agile CoE
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Banking, Finance, Technology, Business Administration, Information technology or a related discipline
- Project management certification in PMP, LEAN, Six Sigma Green Belt, Agile Project Management is preferred
- Professional certification in CSM, PSM I / II / III, PMI-ACP, CSP-S is preferred
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in a leading bank or fintech organization
- Knowledgeable of technical engineering best practices (test driven development, continuous integration, DevOps
- Experienced in planning and facilitating team working sessions
- Experienced with concepts of iterative and incremental development
- Experienced with process improvement and LEAN methodologies
- Proficient in Agile collaboration tools (Confluence, Jira, Slack, Trello, PPM)