What We Can Offer
As an Search Engine Marketing Executive, you will help investigate, define, prioritize, and execute on opportunities for strategic growth in Tiki’s SEM program. In addition to assisting in the day to day management of our business, you will be responsible for communicating your campaigns performance with senior stakeholders. You will partner with product management, data analytics, and engineering to build world class proprietary automated marketing platforms which enable us to market Tiki’s products at scale, globally. Applying your analytical prowess, in conjunction with rapid testing and prototyping, a successful candidate will help us continue to scale and grow our business.
- Conception, development, and communication of strategies, ideas, and campaigns to improve and grow the existing business
- Reporting on weekly business performance
- Conception, setup, launch, monitoring and optimization of new SEM campaigns
- Work with product teams to develop and execute online strategies to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Hands-on analysis and manipulation of data to continuously improve conversion and ROI
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, or Computer Science
- Demonstrated success in ingesting, analyzing, and presenting large datasets
- Proven ability to make data-supported decisions
- Very Strong Excel skills
- SQL/Google Analytics experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills