What We Can Offer
Be responsible for the assigned tasks as an Executive Assistant, under the leadership, guidance and coaching of the EA team leader and Assurance Leader.
- Provide direct assistance to the Partner/Director in charge in terms of:
- Managing client portfolio, working schedule, and logistics/admin work;
- Coordinating with various engagement teams in different projects;
- Assisting at a basic level of strategic thinking, planning and development of the Function;
- Coordinating with the Client & Development Department for business development activities;
- Arranging and taking minutes in meetings, and assisting in preparing meeting materials as required;
- Proof-read, translate, assist to prepare proposals/contracts/financial statements and other related deliverables in audit, assurance and finance-related fields.
- Perform other ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned by EA Team leader and Assurance Leader.
- Strong communication skill, problem-solving skill, ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Attention to details, self-management and supervisory skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- PC literate and proficient with Windows, Microsoft Suite software; and other Project Management applications is a plus.