Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Increase Traveloka Experience organic visibility across travel and lifestyle related keywords by improving SERP ranking, keyword coverage, landing page experience, and making sure that Traveloka stays on top of the competition in the Vietnam market.
• Actively seeking for improvement areas by closely monitoring the SEO performance (clicks, ranking, market share, transactional metrics, etc) and staying alert for any changes in Traveloka website that may harm SEO.
• Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineers to run successful on-page projects such as technology adoptions, feature enablement, experiments, and issue management.
• Analyze large sets of data and act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up-to-date on SEO and travel /lifestyle industry in an extremely dynamic and competitive environment.
• Running end-to-end content strategy, editorial plan, and execution that adheres to SEO best practices to support tactical campaigns and hygiene activities.
• Acting as subject matter expert and providing insight from SEO POV to other stakeholders.
• Running off-page campaigns by acquiring backlinks from high quality websites to improve brand awareness, DA, and PA.
• Provide short-term and long-term plans for sustainable yet cost-efficient SEO optimization.
• Responsible for managing cost and return optimization of the SEO investment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2-3 years experience in SEO technical and SEO content
• Enterprise SEO experience, preferably at large-scale e-commerce, OTA, or top SEO agency.
• Solid understanding on how SEO works and up-to-date with the latest ranking factors.
• Deep understanding of technical SEO and its relation to ranking algorithms such as crawl, index, metadata, and other on-page factors is a must.
• Experienced in organic content strategy and its SEO best practices.
• Solid understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, GDS, and Search Console.
• Experienced with SEO research and audit tools such as screaming frog, Ahrefs, and Botify.
• Experienced in running a project with technical stakeholders such as product managers and engineers.
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Having a blog with daily active users is a plus