Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Coordinate with the solution consulting team to deploy IT network infrastructures, and systems for customers.
- Technical support and operation of systems: VMware, Hyper-V, and auxiliary systems: DNS, NTP, DHCP, FTP, Proxy, Syslog, AD, and so on.
- Process ticket requests on the Internal Service Desk system according to customer requirements.
Monitor the entire system and receive system troubleshooting alerts.
- Coordinate with customers to control access to their Data Center/Server Room.
- Implement a system check checklist every week and send high reports to management.
- Under the management and coordination of work from the Solution Manager.
**Printing Solution** (20%)
- Coordinate with the solution consulting team to deploy Printing Management Systems for customers (printing solution products will be trained).
- Monitor the entire system and receive system troubleshooting alerts.
- Process ticket requests on the Internal Service Desk system according to customers' requests.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3+ years of supporting, maintaining, and implementing IT infrastructures, System Services.
- Be familiar with IT products such as CISCO, Juniper, HPE, Meraki, Ubiquiti, and so on.
- Be familiar with telephony systems.
- Be familiar with hypervisor platforms: VMWare vSphere, Hyper-V
- Priority is given to candidates with certificates: LPI1/2, VCA, VCP, CCNA, CCNP, MCSA
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, Linux, mastering TCP/IP
- Basic understanding of SI, open source.
- Absolutely comply with the company's information technology security policy.
- Communication skills in English (basic level)
**Nice to have**:
- Familiar with other leading vendors in data center infrastructure such as NetApp, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, DELL/EMC, F5, Ubiquiti, Cambium, and so on
- Knowledge of cloud/virtualization technologies, such as VMware vSphere, EC2, Xen, KVM, OpenStack, Azure, AWS, GCP, and Alibaba Cloud
- Experience in cloud-based and on-premises Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Security architectures
- Familiar with Printing Management and Document Management solutions: Papercut, Kofax, Laserfiche, M-files, O365 SharePoint Online.