Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Channels & Digitalization function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customers’ banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers’ lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers.
1. Well understand and strictly follow/ comply with Group Policies, relevant Standard of Operation Procedures, Guidelines, to ensure transactions/ inquiries are being handled, processed, and advised properly and accurately.
2. Understand on the bank’s products, services, and promotion campaigns in order to provide highest standard customer services, meet customers’ expectations, and/ or explore customers’ needs to cross-sell the bank’s products & services.
3. Handle requests of account services, including account opening, maintenances, or closure correctly with proper check, obtain required documents, and book on system(s).
4. Handle the role of vault teller in charge of overall cash in the branch, and ensure cash movement is recorded fully, cash is balanced for the tellers as well as total cash holding EOD at the Bank, optimum cash management.
5. Handle customer’s inquiries/ complaints properly. If necessary, contact relevant Teams for assisting with more information; or escalate to Team Leader/ Manager for further support.
6. Ensure to have proper back-up/ be ready for being a back-up to team members during lunch time/ staff leave/ training or when required/ assigned.
7. Assist the bank’s administrative duties and other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Team Leads/ Managers
Money Laundering Prevention:
1. Fully understand and strictly comply with money laundering prevention requirements.
2. Undertake training on AML at least once every 12 months.
3. Follow money laundering prevention reporting procedures and report to AML officer should there be any money laundering related issues (UAR etc.).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Diploma in Banking & Finance or related discipline with 5 years experience as a branch officer supervising tellers.
2. Strong passion to build meaningful customer relationships and enhance customer experiences.
3. Effective listening skills with good problem-solving skills.
4. Possess supervisory skills.
5. Possess excellent multi-tasking skills and be able to function under pressure.
** We will review carefully your application and be in touch if your profile is shortlisted.