What We Can Offer
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks
• Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization.
• Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
• Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of a project.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers.
• Identify and raise technical risks.
• Maintain working knowledge of IT industry and trends.
• Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
• Has experience in translating technical concepts into language for audiences, including software engineers, business and technical leaders.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle, SCM tools and CI/CD pipeline.
• Strong communication skills with proven ability to present complex ideas and document in a clear and concise way.
• High energy, motivated team player, able to effectively lead across functions and teams to drive projects and key initiatives to completion.
• Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment
• Comfortable with fast paced operations and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills