Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Educate and train employees on internal regulations related to AML, Risk management…
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
- Monitor the AML system, apply the AML policy of SHIC into SSV, send the reports related to AML, FATCA and Compliance system of SSV to SHIC periodically.
- Review the company's documents / documents sent to the authorities, partners, customers.
- Regularly update the changes in the law and provide information to the company leaders and related departments.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all legal documents, including but not limited to contracts and agreements related to labor, goods / services, agents, brokers , sponsorship, privacy.
- Collect and finalize all reports sent to competent Authorities.
- Disclose the information as the Law
- To be the contact point between Company and competent Authorities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Bachelor’s degree or above with a major relating Law
Brokerage Securities Certificate or
Course of Basics of securities and the stock market
Course of Law on securities and securities market
- At least 3 years working in Securities sector.
- A comprehensive knowledge and law of enterprise, securities company, other relevant laws.
- Ability to research and analyze the regulations. Ability to cope under pressure.
- Having problem solving skill, numerical and analytical skill, a good eye for detail
- Excellent experienced user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Good English writing and reading.