Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead projects in one of Garena’s online games, with full accountability for game’s performance (gather a full picture of the product, spot problems and potential issues timely.)
- Monitor the gaming trends, patterns, discussions and contribute to operation strategy
- Create product time-frames and plans, conduct periodic review and generate future enhancement plans.
- Drive and perform product capacity planning. Generate server utilization rate list. Forecast future server requests based on capacity and business increase speed, or make server downgrading and shrinkage plans.
- Coordinate between various technical teams to ensure things are done in adherence to the deadlines given.
- Communicate with business department to gather information on new features, marketing campaigns and evaluate existing system’s ability to handle the extra requests generated by the events.
- Ensure each of business KPIs are well monitored with historical graphs and trigger alerts when KPI goes wrong.
- Empowered to
+ Make timely decisions
+ Make technical changes to current projects
+ Initiate new projects
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Game/Internet Product Operations, Digital Marketing, Business Intelligence, Business Consulting/Strategies, Esports Production and other related fields
- Able to solve problems across a broad spectrum, from operational, technical, marketing to team management issues
- High horsepower - highly intelligent, and being able to articulate well
- Solid understanding and/or hands-on experience in Product Management is a plus
- Ability to work under tight timelines and pressures
- Being a resourceful problem solver, with a strong sense of ownership
- Equipped with an insightful mind to discover problems and propose solutions
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and create order in chaos
- Outstanding in interpersonal communications and excellent at rallying the team
- Demonstrated multitasking and leadership skills
- Persistent and have ways to influence others
- Full of drive, with a drive towards action
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with the ever-changing business development
- Strong logical thinking and open-minded, equipped with excellent data analysis skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese speaking to liaise extensively with our stakeholders