Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs.
- Gain a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product and market share.
- Research new initiatives, trends, updates from media channels to provide and build solutions to clients.
- Build up complex Excel models to deliver media quotations.
- Presentation of media strategy/approach/tactics/implementation to clients, across different digital platforms.
- Develop and follow best practices and procedures/processes for media planning & operations.
- Analyze and interpret customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2+ years of qualified strategic planning experience and involve in projects of different categories/markets.
- Must have strong Excel & data modeling skills.
- Have data analysis experiences.
- Be able to code/develop databases (SQL, etc.) is a plus.
- A minimum of 6 months in operating digital ads.
- Demonstrate knowledge in digital marketing.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills.
- A passion for data & numbers, insights and ideation.
- Has some experience in digital media planning in general is an advantage.
- Has strong curiosity, common sense & hungry for knowledge.
- Be able to handle pressure under rushed deadlines.
- Be able to work well both independently & teamwork.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, analytical, communication and time management skills.
- Client Impact: Everything we do is ultimately to deliver real client impact and value.
- Innovation: Drive change and innovative new ideas to create more values for clients, teams and society.
- People Development: Attract, develop, and retain the most talented people. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
- Integrity: Be honest and show a consistent and uncompromising adherence to what is right, even if it is at our own cost.
- Teamwork & Fun: The cooperative and collaborative effort of a team to achieve a common goal or to complete a task, and trying to build a joyful & enjoyable atmosphere for everyone.
- Extreme Ownership: The practice of owning everything in your world, to an extreme degree. Think of yourself as the owner of the company. It means you are responsible for not just those tasks which you directly control, but for all those that affect whether or not your task is successful.