Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Property Loss Consulting, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
Our Structural Engineering practice collaborates with architects, building owners and builders to design elegant solutions for projects of all types, sizes and levels of complexity. From designing the world’s tallest buildings and longest spans to engineering inventive “jewel-box” structures and designing major expansion projects, we continually seek the best balance among the demands of form, function, sustainability, constructability, schedule and budget.
• Structural analysis, design and detailing of steel and concrete, using a variety of building codes.
• Generation of analytical using various software programs, such as SAP2000, ETABS, SAFE, RAM Concept/Structures and others.
• Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
• Structural analysis, data collection, technical report writing, and repair design for structural forensic and investigation projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor Degree (Master’s preferred) in structural engineering.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience.
• Strong technical skills.
• Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, RAM, PCA, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
• Professional license preferred.
• Strong sense of teamwork and passion for technical excellence.
We offer an excellent benefits package including insurance and income tax, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.