Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A. Supplier Quality Control
- Qualify, approve for the competency suppliers and manage, develop for current suppliers. Monitor, manage and improve supplier performance in compliance with quality management system and satisfying customer.
- Maintain the system for supplier management and conduct supplier audit for supplier qualification and improvement.
- Formulate the supplier performance rating and monitoring; drive the strategic supplier continuous improvement.
- Ensure that suppliers deliver quality parts, material by set up inspection plans for incoming material, request inspection data to supplier and follow up inspection result.
- Coordinate with the purchasing for the supplier quality issue improvement.
B. Continual Improvement:
- Review company’s processes, identify risks, cost savings opportunities, and take improvement.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 5 years quality engineering experience in related electronics manufacturing environment. Printed Wiring Board, mechanical products, sheet metal, die casting, plastic injection manufacturing process knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years in Supplier quality engineering with experienced supplier audit and supplier qualification skills.
- Experience in PPAP process and tools for approving supplier manufacturing process
- Working knowledge on ISO9001, ISO13485, IATF16949 and AS9100 is preferred;
- Excellent written and spoken command of English and e.g. MS Office competency
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills with proven ability to build relationships and gain credibility to effectively lead cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, be able to take initiative with minimal guidance.